Our services

Temporary Residence

Study Permit

In order to study in Canada it is necessary that you have the recognized credentials. More than 200,000 researchers and International students from around the world choose to come to Canada to study because of the unique multicultural experience. Current students definitely enjoy this captivating and rewarding experience. In order to come to Canada and study, the candidate requires a study permit which is the official document issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Work Permit

A work permit is a written authorization issued by an officer which allows a person who is neither a citizen nor a resident to work in Canada. This permit is mandatory whether the employer is in Canada or not. In general, a work permit is awarded on the basis of an employer, a specific job, a specific duration and according to a Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).

Canadian laws protect all workers in Canada including foreign workers and employers who recruit you here in Canada must:

  • Pay for your work;
  • Make sure your workplace is safe;
  • Can not withdraw your passport or work permit.

Visitor Visa and Super Visa for Parents

You will need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) if you are a citizen from certain countries to visit Canada. A TRV is an official document issued by the Canadian Visa Office which will be included in the passport. Moreover, it confirms that you have met the eligibility requirements in Canada as a temporary resident (visitor, student or worker).

A Super Visa is for parents and grandparents which is valid for a maximum period of 10 years when you’re visiting family in Canada. However, it is valid for two years without having to renew the status as a visitor.

Live-in caregiver

Live-in caregivers are persons who are qualified to provide home care Children, the elderly or persons with disabilities. Live-in caregivers must reside in the residence Private sector where they work in Canada.

Permanent Residence

Skilled Workers (Express Entry)

Since January 2015, the Government of Canada has used a new system to manage the way people who own Experience in a skilled work apply for immigration to Canada. This is the Express Entry system.

Under this new system, most completed applications will be processed within six months or less. This system is used in the context of:

  • Skilled Worker Program (federal),
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class.

Skilled workers are selected as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and The economy of the country. They are evaluated according to the following criteria:

  • proficiency in French or English;
  • their level of education;
  • their work experience;

Skilled Workers - Quebec

The division of responsibility between Quebec and Canada is as follows:
  • Quebec is responsible for the selection of workers wishing to settle on its territory. Quebec has set its own immigration targets. If the candidate is selected, He receives a Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ), an official immigration document issued by the Government of Quebec.
  • Canada is responsible for the admission of workers wishing to settle on its territory. A candidate selected by Quebec must apply for permanent residence and pass Medical examination and security check required.

Quebec Experience Program (PEQ)

The Quebec Experience Program (PEQ) is an accelerated skilled worker selection program in place since the 14th February 2010 and reserved specifically for:
  • temporary workers in specialized employment in Quebec;
  • foreign students graduating from Quebec or in the process of being.

Family Sponsorship

A citizen or permanent resident of Canada who is over 18 years of age may sponsor certain family members to Canada in the family class. These may include:
  • Her husband;
  • Common-law partner or conjugal partner;
  • His / her dependent child;
  • His parents, grandparents ...

Business Immigration Program

You want to come to Canada to create a business.

You want to come to Canada and participate in its economic development by investing in it.

You want to come to Canada to create your own employment through the practice of a profession or a trade on your account.

Other Immigration Categories

  • Refugees and asylum seekers;
  • Appeals to decisions at the IRB;
  • Humanitarian compassionte considerations.

Other services offered

  • Renewal of Permanent Resident Card;
  • Assistance on the Residency Questionnaire;
  • Application for Canadian Citizenship
  • Preparation for Citizenship Examination
  • Verification of documentation, etc.


Immigration consultant | Immigration consultant in Montreal | Immigration montreal | Immigration service | Apply for citizenship | Immigration to Canada | Immigration consultant laval | Immigration consultant Longueuil